A day to remember!
We have something for every taste, from 80’s cult classics turned musicals, to a Classic story in time for Christmas, and even a Canadian debut! With the ease and convenience of accessible seating, and an in-town location, the whole retirement home will want to come!
For every production you will be provided with our Performance Package, which includes:
- An optional preview visit to your retirement home where a few cast members will perform a number from the show
- A map for the bus driver/parent transport and a transit map for older students
- A detailed seating chart outlining where everyone will be seated
- Complimentary assistive worker/volunteer tickets for seniors needing an assistant
- All tickets that your retirement home has ordered delivered in advance
- A post-performance Q&A with the cast and crew of whichever show you will be attending and survey for you to provide us with feedback on how we can make your theatre experience even better
As always we offer our “No Worries” reservation process. No deposit required! Simply book your seats by phone or email and we will send you a confirmation. Payment will be collected one week prior to the performance when tickets are delivered to your retirement home.
Tickets are available for the group discounted price:
- 25 or more purchased tickets — only $15 each
- 50 or more purchased tickets — only $10 each
If there will be less than 25 seniors attending, please contact us for pricing.
As outlined above, for any seniors needing assisted support a complimentary ticket will be issued for the nurse or volunteer.
If everyone is able to stay after the production there will be a brief question and answer period available with the cast and crew of whichever production in our season you are attending. We look forward to sharing your joy in experience the magic of a live show!